For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, drugs, chemicals, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Fireworks or any combustible devices
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Obscene or offensive material
- Animals (except service animals)
- Pepper spray/mace
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, or any similar modes of transportation
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/complex management
- No parking on David Edwards Drive
- No soliciting
- Tobacco & smoke-free environment (including electronic cigarettes)
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct that disturbs other guests is prohibited
- Must comply with all local, state, and/or federal laws at all times
- Meets necessary Americans with Disability Association requirements
- Hours of operation for concession areas may vary. Only pre-approved vendors may conduct business at STAR Soccer Complex.
- Guests found in possession of a prohibited item are required to dispose of the item or return the item to their vehicle. STAR does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.
Guests found to be in violation of the above policies may face possible ejection or suspension from the STAR Soccer Complex.