1. How is Toyota Field currently being cleaned?
• Our facilities undergo a complete disinfection prior to every event. Cleaning crews perform extensive manual cleaning procedures to wipe down all surfaces including seats, cupholders, handrails, elevators, concession stands, restrooms, and other high-touch areas of the facility. They then use electrostatic sprayers to sanitize the facilities interiors from floor to ceiling with a hospital-grade disinfectant. We also have a dedicated “Clean Team” who work during events solely focused on disinfecting high-touch points while fans are in the facility. The other way we clean the facilities is ensuring all indoor spaces receive adequate air circulation and use the highest rated filtration systems possible.
2. How do I limit my contact during a visit to one of your facilities?
• The best way to create a touchless experience at our facilities, is to make sure you download the San Antonio FC app and utilize our digital ticketing options. Every transaction will be cashless and our security screening, ticket scanning and restrooms will be completely touchless.
3. Should I wear a mask during my entire visit at one of your facilities?
• Spurs Sports & Entertainment fans and employees will be required to wear a face mask, or appropriate face covering over their nose and mouth whenever they are not eating or drinking, aligning with best practice guidelines from the CDC.
4. Can I bring my own wipes & hand sanitizer?
• We encourage fans to bring their own, labeled hand sanitizer (3oz or less) or wipes if it will make them more comfortable. We will also provide hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facilities for your use.
5. What if I purchase tickets for an event while healthy, and find myself sick on the day of the event?
• For anyone sick that cannot attend after they’ve purchased you will be provided with a credit for use at a future game. Other fulfillment options will be available on a case-by-case basis.
6. Can I bring my own food & water to an event?
• Outside food and beverages are not permitted in our facilities. If you have special dietary needs or require alternative accommodations, please speak with the nearest Fan Experience or Security Representative for assistance.
7. How is Toyota Field promoting physical distancing?
• To make space for a safer experience, physical distancing will be encouraged at all entrances, restrooms, and concession stands. Please observe all instructional and wayfinding signage around our facilities. Game Day Staff are here to serve with your safety in mind and have been trained to adhere to physical distance, and COVID-19 related standards.
8. If other attendees don’t adhere to physical distancing, what should I do?
• Contact a Toyota Field Guest Services Representative or Usher to assist with the matter. The safety and comfort of our fans is our top priority.